Quality Products. Sustainably Focused. USA Manufactured.
ALGIX 3D Filaments - Material Performance Comparison
Competitive Analysis of ALGIX 3D Filaments vs. Leading Brands
ALGIX 3D is committed to bringing sustainable products to the market while not compromising on material performance.
APLA Ovality Comparison
APLA Diameters Comparison
– It is the fastest growing plant on earth.
– It absorbs pollution to grow.
– By using algae, we are helping to provide clean water and keep ecology in balance through remediation.
– Adding algae to a biodegradable plastic, such as PLA, increases its biodegradability (Under the right conditions…..Don’t worry, your parts aren’t going to disappear while sitting on your desk).
– Algae is a non-food based source of raw material, unlike the base for most bioplastics.
– Using algae reduces dependency on non-renewable oil (which most conventional plastics are made from).
– We utilize wild harvested, GMO free algae.
– Algae is oftentimes an environmental nuisance and by utilizing it in our products, we can help provide cost consistency to this market which is dependent on fluctuating oil and food prices.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]